New! Advanced Certified Scrum Master (A-CSM) online course
2019-03-25 15:00 to2019-04-14 17:00(CET)
* Want to go beyond getting the basic Scrum events going?
* Passionate about taking your Scrum team and
organization to the next level?
* Interested in advancing your own skills as a ScrumMaster and agile coach?
Then you are at this right place! Join the Advanced Certified ScrumMaster program to start your Agile Coach journey!
Your trainer, Evelyn Tian
Then you come to the right place.
Your Path to CSP Educator, Evelyn, brings in decade of experience in coaching and growing coaches to the class, which makes this online program special. Additionally, she is one of the few Approved Path to CSP Educators who are specialized in training (Certified Scrum Trainer), leadership (Certified Agile Leadership Educator), coaching (Certified Team Coach, and Certified Enterprise Coach), and are approved to help candidates to the level of Certified Scrum Professional - ScrumMaster speciality.
Virtual Interactive Program
Evelyn is one of the few Path to CSP Educators who offer interactive virtual programs to grow individuals on the path to CSP, and there are already graduates from over 25 countries to our Path to CSP Program.
This A-CSM program includes at least a total of 16 hours of learning. You will have interactive online sessions with Path to CSP Educator, Evelyn Tian, and there are also homework to complete at your own pace. You will be able to advance the HOW TO dimension of ScrumMastering and agile coaching, and grow skills that help improve your Scrum Team, organizations and yourself.
You can join from anywhere online. However please note that there is pre-work prior and homework after each session (read more in commitment session).
Please note that this is an online mentoring and coaching program totals up to at least 16 hours of learning.
Different program completion options from 1 week to "at your own pace" are available.
There is at least one program starting monthly, with different options in time slots.
To assure program quality, registration is currently limited to 15 simultaneous participants globally.
- Coaching Stances
- Key coaching skills and their application
- Tactics of coaching at individual, Scrum Team and organization level
- Agile coaching
- Divergent and Convergent Thinking
- Facilitation techniques to navigate through Groan Zone and Divergent and Convergent phases
- Decision making
A deeper dive into Lean, Agile and Scrum
- Value and principles to leverage as a ScrumMaster
- Practices and tools to help improve
Services to Development Team
- Self-Organization and team Dynamics
- Key attributes of effective teams
- Coaching for high performaning teams
- Agile engineering practices
Services to Product Owner
- The services around Product Vision and Strategy
- The mindset and tools for a fantastic product
- Tools to bring customer needs into Product Backlog
- Product Backlog Refinment tactics
- The collaboration and its enhancement with Development Team
Services to Organization
- Impediment Removal and its tactics & strategies
- Leadership team coaching
- Agile scaling approaches and principles
- Introducing new ideas
- Tactics and tools for orgnization change
- Coaching practices for personal growth actions
- Povital conversation
- ScrumMaster as Servant Leader
The Advanced Certified ScrumMaster workshop requires previous Scrum knowledge and experience.
This is NOT a session for those who are new to Agile and Scrum.
All attendees must have the Certified ScrumMaster certification (CSM) and with practice prior to the Advanced Certified ScrumMaster (A-CSM) workshop. If you don't current have a CSM certification, please contact us for options.
Participants should be passionate in advancing as a ScrumMaster and an Agile coach, and therefore be willing to challenge their own thinking and approaches within this course.
Evelyn Tian, is one of the few in the global Scrum community who holds high level coaching and training qualifications. She is:
- Scrum Alliance Certified Team Coach (CTC) and Certified Enterprise Coach (CEC)
- Scrum Alliance Certified Scrum Trainer (CST)
- Scrum Alliance Certified Agile Leadership Educator
- Scrum Alliance Certified Path to CSP Educator
As a Certified Scrum Trainer (CST), Evelyn uses accelerated learning techniques like Training From The Back Of The Room to teach the course content in brain-friendly ways that help you maximize learning experience and information retention.
As a Certified Enterprise Coach (CEC) with over twenty years of product development experience, and solid hands-on experience as the head agile coach of Ericsson, Evelyn brings in years of coaching experience to the class, which helps the session to be more beneficial and practical.
Her training is well known as "two days of fantastic learning and great fun!"
She has track records in coaching organizations and teams with agile and Scrum transformation, and she is an internationally known conference speaker and trainer on Scrum, leadership and coaching.
In the past decade, she has provided training and coaching support to companies in the sectors of finance, insurance, telecom, automotive, marketing, etc.
Additionally, she is an advisory board member of IEEE Software, where she has main focuses on agile, Scrum, scaling and DevOps.