New! Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner (A-CSPO)
2019-11-18 15:00 to2019-12-09 17:00(CET)
Through this Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner workshop, you will be able to advance the HOW TO dimension of Product Owner role, and grow skills that help you and your organization build the most fantastic product with concepts and practices with Scrum framework, from product discovery, design thinking, hypothesis driven portfolio management, evaluative experiements.
Through the workshop, we will go from business problem, product idea, customer understanding, CX and UX, prioritizing and validating assumption, and leverage Scrum framework for modern product development.
Performing the Product Owner Role
- Examining the Product Owner Role
- Working with
- Development Team
- Multiple teams
Purpose and Strategy
- Developing product vision and strategies
- Conducting advanced release planning
Customer Research & Discovery
- Understanding customers
- Performing product discovery
- Combining Design Thinking with product development
- Performing Hypothesis Driven Portfolio Management and Development
- Utilizing concepts and tools such as Customer Journey Map and Personas
- Inspecting and adapting the product
- Identifying and evaluating assumptions, and testing assumptions
Product Backlog Management Techniques
- Maximizing outcomes and impact
- Measuring product value
- Ordering and refining items
Through building your selected product idea, you will learn the following concepts.
- Customer Research and Product Discovery
- Concepts, practices and tools
- Advanced Product Assumption Testing
- Concepts, practices and tools
- Advanced Purpose and Strategy
- Product strategy and roadmap
- Product roadmap and release planning
- Product Backlog Management
- Ordering product backlog
- Refining product backlog
- Examining Product Owner Role
- Interaction with stakeholders
- Interaction with development team
- Dependency handling
- Scaling consideration and scaling frameworks
- Agile Facilitation
- Facilitation basics
- Facilitative listening techniques
- Summarizing Product Owner role and Next Steps
The Advanced Certified ScrumMaster workshop requires previous Scrum knowledge and experience.
This is NOT a session for those who are new to Agile and Scrum.
All attendees must have the Certified Scrum Product Owner certification (CSPO) and with a minimum of one year practice prior to the this workshop. If you don't current have a CSPO certification, please contact us for options.
- Managers who want to help your organization build fantastic products
- Product management and portofolio management professionals
- Project management professionals
- Business stakeholders
- UX and CX practitioners, and business analysts
- Product development team members
- Product Owners, Scrum Masters, and agile coaches
Evelyn Tian, is one of the few in the global Scrum community who holds high level coaching and training qualifications. She is:
- Scrum Alliance Certified Team Coach (CTC) and Certified Enterprise Coach (CEC)
- Scrum Alliance Certified Scrum Trainer (CST)
- Scrum Alliance Certified Agile Leadership Educator
- Scrum Alliance Certified Path to CSP Educator
As a Certified Scrum Trainer (CST), Evelyn uses accelerated learning techniques like Training From The Back Of The Room to teach the course content in brain-friendly ways that help you maximize learning experience and information retention.
As a Certified Enterprise Coach (CEC) with over twenty years of product development experience, and solid hands-on experience as the head agile coach of Ericsson, Evelyn brings in years of coaching experience to the class, which helps the session to be more beneficial and practical.
Her training is well known as "two days of fantastic learning and great fun!"
She has track records in coaching organizations and teams with agile and Scrum transformation, and she is an internationally known conference speaker and trainer on Scrum, leadership and coaching.
In the past decade, she has provided training and coaching support to companies in the sectors of finance, insurance, telecom, automotive, marketing, etc.
Additionally, she is an advisory board member of IEEE Software, where she has main focuses on agile, Scrum, scaling and DevOps.