Online Course! Scrum Master Certification Course (CSM)
2021-10-21 11:00 to2021-10-22 19:00(Europe/Tallinn)
This Certified Scrum Master training class
The Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) training class is a two-day learning experience that provides participants with everything from an understanding Agile values and principles, practical application of Scrum framework, to ways to become a great ScrumMaster.
The training will be held in English.
The Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) training class is a two-day learning experience that provides participants with everything from an understanding Agile values and principles, practical application of Scrum framework, to ways to become a great ScrumMaster. It will help you
- uncover goals, benefits, and application of Agile Software Development
- deepen understanding of the Scrum Framework, its rules, practices and boundaries of usage
- develop common understanding of how Scrum can be applied in the given context
Upon completion of the class, you will be eligible and ready to take the Certified ScrumMaster exam, and start your journey to become a great Certified ScrumMaster (CSM)!
As a Certified Scrum Trainer (CST), Evelyn uses accelerated learning techniques like Training From The Back Of The Room to teach the course content in brain-friendly ways that help you maximize learning experience and information retention.
As a Certified Enterprise Coach (CEC), Evelyn brings in years of coaching experience to the class, which helps the session to be more beneficial and practical.
Her training is well known as "two days of fantastic learning and great fun".
- Lean and Agile principles
- Scrum framework overview
- Great anatomy of great ScrumMaster, Product Owner and Scrum Team
- Product V ision
- The Product Backlog & prioritization
- Relative estimation
- Sprint Backlog & Sprint Planning
- Daily Scrum Meeting
- Burndown charts & Release planning
- Sprint Review (demo) & Retrospective
- Next steps with Scrum framework
- A full simulation of a Scrum project
The training itself is run by Scrum, and is full of exercises, workshops, games, and simulations.It is very engaging and gives opportunities to participants to get practical experience from real application
The training will be beneficial to:
- project managers, team leads, business representatives or anybody who are looking for more effective ways of product development;
- Scrum Masters or Scrum Master candidates;
- developers, testers, analysts, designers, and all members of software projects;
And in general for everyone interested
Evelyn Tian is a professional Lean and Agile Coach and Trainer.
She previously was the Lean and Agile Head Coach of Ericsson and headed the Ericsson Global Transformation Support Center. She has been passionately working with Lean and Agile transformations since 2009 and she has grown internal coaching capabilities to support different organizations. She designed her own Agile Leadership course in 2011, which has been delivered to over 1000 leaders. She has also developed her own Agile Coaching course, with more than 30 classes of graduates. She also offers virtual coaching sessions with participants from over 31 different countries.
Evelyn’s focus is on organization transformational strategy, continuous improvement and enhancing the art and science of crafting products and service delivery. Evelyn has built a lengthy track record and gathered deep insights in coaching organization transformation, agile leadership, and teams to reach their potential.
She has over 20 years of product development experience in telecom products, automotive industry, financial sectors and e-commerce products.
With backgrounds in both E.E. and C.S., she has furthered her education in EMBA, psychology, and professional coaching as well. Evelyn is widely involved in the following external communities:
• Advisory Board Member of IEEE Software;
• speaks at and chairs conferences on Lean, Agile and product development;
• teaches at universities on Software Engineering;
• publishes and translates books and papers on Agile, Scrum, and Change Management;
As a CST, I am open to co-training requests;
As a coach, I offer online coaching sessions to those who are interested in improving coaching skills and grow themselves into a certified coach.
- 2017-03-15 - Present Evelyn Konsult AB (Coach and Trainer)
- 2015-11-02 - 2017-03-14 Ericsson Communications (Head of Global Transformation Support Center)
- 2009-08-24 - 2017-03-14 Ericsson Communications (Lean and Agile Head Coach)
- 1996-07-08 - 2009-08-21 Ericsson Communications (Various roles from integrator, designer, system architect, project lead, and product manager)
Upon completion of the class, students will be eligible to take the Certified ScrumMaster exam and become Certified ScrumMasters (CSM).
The price of the training includes two free attempts to finalize the online test at Scrum Alliance website for every CSM course participant. Participants have 90 days to pass the online CSM test.
To get a passing score, you must correctly answer 24 of the 35 questions. Once passed the online test you will receive the Certified Scrum Master (CSM) certification.
PMP and PMI-ACP certifications
Participants may claim 14 Project Management Institute (PMI) Professional Development Units (PDUs) which can be applied to Project Management Professional (PMP) and PMI-Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) certifications.
Scrum Alliance CSP (Certified Scrum Professional) credit
This course also allows students to claim 14 Scrum Education Units (SEUs) toward the Certified Scrum Professional (CSP) designation.
All CSM courses are taught by Trainers approved by the Scrum Alliance. Taking a CSM course, passing the CSM test, and accepting the license agreement designates you as a Certified ScrumMaster, which indicates that you have been introduced to and understand the basic concepts you need to perform as a ScrumMaster or team member on a Scrum team.